Our Mission is to Elevate Your Performance
Performance Training has been founded in Victoria, BC in the summer of 2006 and relocated to Vancouver, BC in May 2013. We specialize in endurance sports and are dedicated to helping you achieve your goals.
We provide athletes with a wide variety of services, including customized training plans for cyclists, runners and triathletes, private and group sessions, workshops and training camps, bike fitting and sport nutrition services. We work with everyone who needs help with their training and would like to receive sound, professional, current and tested advice from a highly educated and experienced coach. Noa has a 'soft spot' for high performance/elite athletic development but she recognized that high performance is first and foremost an attitude, not just an ability level. Regardless of your ability level (elite athlete, intermediate/advanced level age grouper or an ambitious beginner), if you want to do things right, we would love to work with you.
We pride ourselves in our hands on, 'all in' coaching approach:
- Honesty is important for success, even if it sometimes unpleasant
- Consistency, consistency, consistency, with some patience thrown in for good measure
- Learning is for life, for both coaches and athletes
- Everyone deserves a great coach, whether an age group or a pro athlete. If you are willing to work hard with no excuses, train consistently, learn, work as a team and have a positive attitude: you have come to the right place.
- Making good decisions is not always an easy process, but it is an important one for both coaches and athletes. Learning from experience is an important part of this
- Communication is key. A coach-athlete relationship, like any other, will work best with proper communication between athlete and coach
- We only create plans that are highly specific to the individual. No one size fits all, no templates, no BS
Noa loves working with other professionals as part of a team and has a vast network of physiotherapists, chiropractors, strength & conditioning specialists, doctors, bike mechanics, mental performance specialists, etc she consults with on a regular basis, in order to make sure our team athletes' performance is optimized.