Swimming sessions + Video analysis
September is fast approaching and we have a lot of stuff happening at Performance Training! Our VAC group sessions are about to start again, adding some early season video analysis, Noa will be able to take on a few new athletes to coach and we have a new youth/junior/high performance triathlon initiative through Pacific Tri-Works! Since there is so much happening, we will updating you in parts.
Part #1 - Swimming
Our schedule, starting September 6th, is as follows:
- Tuesday: 7-8am
- Wednesday: 5:30-6:30/7am
- Thursday: 7-8am
- Friday: 5:30-6:30am
Space is limited and almost all of our 2016 swimmers will be returning. If you would like to join us, please get in touch asap! Our swims traditionally have a wait list.
- $10/session for those paying monthly
- $120 for a 10 swim punch card (email first for availability)
- Drop ins typically not available due to lane space availability. We will consider drop ins on a case by case basis - please email first
NEW for 2016 - we will be adding video analysis several times a year to track improvements. The first round of video analysis sessions will be held on Wednesday (September 7th) and Friday (September 9th) - The format will be a regular swim session with video recording done throughout the swim.
These sessions are open to everyone, not only those swimming with us regularly. Each athletes will get:
- A swim session
- Video recording and feedback during either the Wed or Fri swim sessions
- Video footage (full and key positions)
- The video will be analyzed and individual feedback will be given in the form of a comprehensive report
- 30-45 minute one on one consultation to come up with an individual, progressive 'action plan' for improvements. Will be part in the water and part out of the water
- The information will be applied throughout the season during our regular swim sessions (if applicable)
Investment (Video analysis)
- Team (coached athletes and those swimming with us regularly): $80 +gst
- Open: $125 +gst
- Youth / Junior (13 to 19 years old): $50 +gst