Jump start fueling
A comprehensive nutrition assessment to get you jump started, provide you with the necessary tools, information and individual strategies to fuel your performance in training (but every day life too) in the most effective way. No BS, no fad diets, just science backed sports nutrition strategies to fuel your training, every day life and racing.
- A comprehensive questionnaire before we get started
- A 60 minute consultation to get to know each other, review your nutrition and medical history, training & racing background, explore your specific needs & set goals. We will address factors that affect your day to day nutrition and their interaction with your training patterns and racing goals
- You will provide a 7 day food diary and your training schedule to be assessed
Personalized Action plan
After the first session, you will get a report with recommendations and advice based on your individual needs, training and racing goals. Together, we will design an action plan that will set you up for success and you will be provided with resources relevant to your individual needs. For example -setting up your kitchen, grocery lists, recipes, travel nutrition strategies, timing of meals, recovery nutrition and more.
- After 2-3 weeks, we will schedule a second 60 minute consultation to review your progress
- Email support between each session
- A nutrition app for your use
- Additional follow up consulting time can be scheduled as needed (see below)
The consulting program provides you with a reliable resource to all your questions. My job is to keep up to date with all the latest sport science research and information out there, filter through it, and then share my knowledge with you. I strive to answer all your questions in an easy to understand way and help you create a strategy that will be applicable to your individual situation and needs.
Consultations are available for athletes, coaches, personal trainers and other health care professionals.
Within the realm of sports nutrition, areas of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Weight management
- Race day fueling & hydration
- Travel nutrition planning
- Nutrition for extreme weather conditions (cold, heat, altitude)
- Meal preparation & grocery shopping
- The effect of specific nutrients on your training & performance, including nutrition timing
- The role of nutrition for athletes suffering from overtraining syndrome and/or chronic fatigue
- Gluten free eating for athletes
- Recovery, injuries, adaptation to training
- Annual nutrition plans
- A comprehensive questionnaire to get us started
- A 60 minute consulting session to answer questions and come up with an action plan
- 1-2 x short follow up emails if needed
- Additional consulting sessions can be purchased - discounts of up to 15% for 3+ sessions
Jump start fueling
Get 3+ sessions & save up to 15%
All prices are in Canadian Dollars and subject to GST
Consultations are done on the phone or online meeting