Do you need some one-on-one time with a coach and/or small group help to work on your technique in the pool, on the bike or running? Sometimes having a coach's full attention on you alone during a training session helps learning a new skill, improving an existing one or simply allow for time to ask questions and improve your performance.
Private sessions are available for swimming, cycling and running. They include technique assessment, drills (if needed), coaching and video feedback. Private sessions can be done with up 3 athletes at a time.
You can add full video analysis (see below) to any private session
Virtual Video Analysis
Video analysis is one of the best ways to learn a new skill and get the visual feedback you need to improve movement and performance. You will not only get video taped swim, bike or run, but the video will also get analyzed using experience, education and software where needed.
- Questionnaire to assess your goals, injury history and other relevant information
- Video footage - Video is taken from every angle, including underwater for swimming
The video is analyzed and a full report is prepared. We meet again in person or online to review, discuss the results and create an action plan that will help you achieve your goals. You will get:
- A video of yourself swimming, cycling or running
- Key positions highlighting your strengths and limitations
- Comments, drills, exercises and recommendations, as needed
- For swimming, a specifically designed one of a kind check list for skill progression
Get 3+ sessions & save up to 15%. Facility fees not included
private session + video analysis
Virtual video analysis
All prices are in Canadian Dollars and subject to GST