Triathlon club & group training
We have a very hands on approach to coaching and love seeing our local athletes on a regular basis. Our athletes have fun training together, support each other in training and racing and encourage and push each other at every training session and outside training/racing too.
Join our great group of athletes for challenging and effective fun training sessions - All ability levels welcome. We maintain a small athlete to coach ratio, each session is adjusted to each athlete and we provide a highly effective program, with proven results. We do things a bit differently than most squads - come experience it for yourself!
- We have additional training sessions that are only open to advanced athletes and the Pacific Tri-Works squad (including promising junior athletes). If you think you have what it takes to join these, get in touch.
Performance training program
The schedule below is for November - December 2017 (inclusive). We collaborate with the Leading Edge Triathlon Club and in the spring/summer, we offer even more cycling, transition/brick sessions and open water swims.
Tuesday - Swim, 7:00-8:00am (Vancouver Aquatic Center)
Wednesday - Swim, 5:30-7:00am (Vancouver Aquatic Center)
Thursday - Swim, 7:00-8:00am (Vancouver Aquatic Center)
- Run, 6:00-7:00pm (Olympic Village / Kits beach)
Friday - Swim, 5:30-6:30am (Vancouver Aquatic Center)
- Wednesday morning bricks run July-September
- Open water swims start mid May
Group session fees are built into the monthly coaching fees for those coached by Noa, as needed to work with the overall plan. For everyone else, we are happy to create a personalized group session package that includes runs, rides and swims, to fit within your schedule and budget.
- Option #1 - $10 per swim for 1-3 weekly swims (paid monthly, in advance)
- Option #2 - $9 per swim for 4 weekly swims (paid monthly, in advance)
- Option #3 - $110 for a 'punch card' of 10 swims (based on availability)
- Option #4 - $15 drop in (please email before hand - space is limited)
- Open water swims - $100 for all sessions May-September (2-3 x weekly)
- $5 drop in for runs / $10 for bricks (please email before hand)
- complimentary for team athletes
Leading edge triathlon club
The Leading Edge Triathlon Club is coached by Noa and operates January to September to prepare athletes for a variety of events, from spring triathlons to Ironman.
The environment is fun and supportive while getting the job done!
The Leading Edge Triathlon Club and Performance Training program overlap in some training sessions, so everyone has someone to train with! In particular, many of them join our swims.
Wednesday - Bike, 6:30pm (Trainers in the winter)
Thursday - Run, 6:00pm (Olympic Village / Kits Beach)
Sunday - Swim, 8:30am
Each athlete gets a basic training peaks account and a general program to follow, with workouts planned for every day of the week
Many of the club athletes get together for workouts outside of coached workout times
Get in touch and we will connect you with the club's contact person for more information and registration process.